What's Included In Your Retreat
- A six foot table and padded chair
- Access to electricity via one outlet at every seat
(3-prong plugs require an adapter - not provided by JCR)
- Crafty goody usually from Authentique, Photo Play or Reminisce or another top brand in the paper world.
- Group rate pricing for optional hotel stays.
- Free wi-fi (offered by the hotels)
PLEASE NOTE - This wifi is NOT provided by Just Crop! Retreats.
- Table massage and foot massages at these rates (when available):
Table Massages: $1/per minute, minimum 15 minutes
Foot Massages: $18 for 20 mins.
- The crop room is generally closed from 2 am until 7:30 am (subject to change; we may stay up or let you stay up unchaperoned.)
- This is a NO FRILLS crop where the focus is on crafting.
- Light snacks & Keurig station will be provided in Fullerton; LosAl has a complimentary coffee machine in their lobby & you can bring snacks.
At the retreat we will have for your use:
- Cricut Expression machine with good variety of cartridges
Please provide your own 12x12 mat.
- Supplies for Sale: Solid cardstock, pattern papers, adhesives & random embellishments. For desired kits, contact Rachel to order.
- Consignment: Bring your items to sell and have the items marked with name and price. Please limit your goodies to bankers box size.
- Swap/Free Table: A place for your destash, scraps, extras or things you just want to give away to another scrappy sister.
Items left at the end of the retreat will not be held .
Just Crop! Retreats is not responsible for any items placed here.
***OUR EASY BREEZY RULES***
- PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE silence your cell phones - this applies to your notifications and your ringer. (#1 complaint!)
- Conversations via cell phone, facetime, facebook video calls, etc., MUST be outside of the retreat room.
- If listening ANY audio that makes out-loud, audible noise, you must use headphones or earbuds. (#2 complaint)
- Beverages must have lids.
- Keep walkways / aisles clear.
- Doors to the outside world are EXIT ONLY; please use the hotel lobby for entering the retreat room.